Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday delight!

Dan spoiled me rotten for my birthday this year.  It truly was a 'birthday delight'.  The morning began with going to breakfast (see pictures below).  Knowing how much I missed seeing the sun, he then took me to get a tan, followed by a massage.  After grabbing a bite to eat, we came home, cleaned up and he whisked me off to another appointment to get a manicure/pedicure.  Then he took me out to the restaurant of my choice for dinner.  We finished the day off with ice cream and games.  Who knew a birthday could be such a delight?!?

Breakfast - the best meal of the day, in my opinion.


I think this is supposed to be a smile?


 The after shot of my pedicure.

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty funny picture and caption of Dan's smile. :)

    ReplyDelete