Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Show me the money :)

The U.S. Bureau of Engraving can be found in Washington DC and was quite interesting.  If I remember correctly, they only print $1 and $20 bills at the DC location.  Apparently, $100 bills stacked to my height is approximately 1.6 million dollars; not going to lie, I would be a fan of that much cash. 



Emily and Abby came with me again and we had a grand 'ol time. 



That's what I'm talkin' about!



So, there are a few things I seem to do in pictures regularly.  As you will see the the next few pictures, one of those things is lifting one foot, ever-so-slightly.  Weird.











The Old Post Office sounded like a really awesome place to go.  It turned out having a nice view, and that's about it.  If I remember correctly, it's one of the tallest (or possibly even the tallest) buildings in DC.


One of the shops in the Post Office had a camera set-up to take pictures of people walking by.  Since we were the only ones around, we decided to make the most of it.  Abby is adorable and  very photogenic, so getting a good picture wasn't at all challenging. 



Walking back to the car, we saw this cop with this get-up. . . it looks like it came straight out of Batman and Robin or Bedknobs and Broomsticks.  Kinda makes me wish I had one!

No comments:

Post a Comment