Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cha-ching, cha-ching

My family does this funny thing. . . well, we don't think it's funny, but most people - when they hear about it  - do, until they catch 'the bug' themselves.  Amidst my dad's various business travels when we were young, he decided he wanted to visit all 50 states.  

Although my dad reached his goal quite some time ago, most of us have been to 30 or 40 sum-odd states and have been known to go to great lengths in order to get another state 'under our belt'.  Flying from Dallas to DC, my plane took a pit-stop in Memphis, Tennessee . . . affording me the opportunity of obtaining state #36.  After visiting Gettysburg, we took another route home, so we could get West Virginia. Dan even created maps in Photoshop awhile back so we could fill-in the states when we'd been to them.  Here's to #37, West Virginia!




1 comment:

  1. Wait, shouldn't this post be about New Mexico and state #38? I'm confused. ;)

    ReplyDelete